I know Mike – and George – beat me to the punch but…seriously…Barrack Obama wins Nobel Prize?
For what? The guy hasnt done a damned thing in nine months except divide the country and embarrass himself in Copenhagen.
Moreover, he was in office only two weeks before the nominations deadline.
I think I’ll go crawl back into bed and hopefully wake up in a reality based planet.
I wonder if there’s just one Obama supporter who can defend this farce with a straight face.
Update: I think I’ll name him “Alfred”:
Update: Lefty bloggers are awash in their exuberance, not because Obama “won” the Nobel, perse, but because it irritates the right.
President Obama has changed how the world feels about America. He’s lifted the planet’s mood. This guy is global Prozac.
The award comes on the heels of a week where:
– Nobel Peace Prize winning Obama cut off funding for Iranian Human Rights Commission.
– Nobel Peace Prize winning Obama refused to meet with the Dalai Lama.
– Nobel Peace Prize winning Obama increased troops to Afghanistan.
– Nobel Peace Prize winning Obama got the royal diss from the IOC.
– Nobel Peace Prize winning Obama was had by the Iranian government.
But hey, you know, global Prozac and all that.
Me? Im not irritated. On the contrary, I’m ecstatic! Finally, proof that unicorns do, in fact, exist.
Update: I swear, the more the left harps on how the right will go nuts, the more fun I have with this.