Nile Gardiner at The Telegraph (UK) comes to the defense of Obama’s “dumb” critics. Yeah, a British journalist has to defend the American people against the Obama sycophant American media. Nile Gardiner outlines the counter points to Andrew “Who is Trig Palin’s Real Mom?” Sullivan’s fawning and excusing of Obama’s last three years of basically channeling Hugo Chavez (my words/analogy).
In response to Sullivan’s provocative article, which has stirred up a good deal of debate in America, here are five reasons why President Obama’s conservative critics are significantly smarter in their approach and thinking than his failing Left-wing administration in Washington:
1. Obama’s critics have a far better understanding of the concerns of the American people and the mood of the country
2. Obama’s critics reject big government and the ludicrous idea that bureaucrats know best
3. Obama’s critics reject appeasement of America’s enemies, support America’s allies and don’t believe in apologising for their country
4. Obama’s critics believe that a presidency should behave with decorum, and show respect for opposing views
5. Obama’s critics know a gaffe-prone, embarrassing administration when they see one
Read the whole thing in detail here.