Chavez Death Watch: Yet another plot twist on the way to the bitter end
Chavez is removed from military hospital as his condition worsens
ABC Spain has published yet another bombshell “exclusive” update on Hugo Chavez. As it has done in the past, ABC doesn’t cite its sources, but affirms that it has an inside scoop.
Here are the details:
* A few days ago the medical team attending to Hugo Chavez at a military hospital in Caracas discovered a very large and fast-growing tumor in his left lung. The tumor covers about 35% of that lung.
* Chavez was immediately moved from the military hospital to the presidential residence on the remote island of La Orchila, about 100 miles north of Caracas.
* This residence in La Orchila was outfitted with medical equipment months ago, as an alternative retreat from the public eye.
* This new tumor is a much more aggressive cancer than the one that affects his pelvic region.
* Chavez’s immune system is so weakened that he cannot fight off any infection, even with the aid of antibiotics. The move to La Orchila is an attempt to isolate him as much as possible.
* To prevent infection, Chavez was removed from the military hospital in a sterile plastic bubble.
* It seems that Evo Morales, president of Bolivia, was able to visit Chavez at La Orchila.
* Chavez's doctors have given up on saving his life, but are doing everything they can to prolong it, even if just for a few days or weeks. At present he is only receiving palliative care, and no recovery is expected.
* Despite all dire reports and rumors, nearly 60% of Venezuelans expect Chavez to fully recover and assume his post as president.
Whole report HERE, in Spanish. (This article includes a video of de facto president Nicolas Maduro praising Chavez's achievements, as if in a funeral eulogy, in which he claims that Chavez brought genuine democracy to Venezuela).