Ever wondered what’s so bad about Fidel Castro? You’re not alone, many people simply don’t know much about him other than things they’ve heard like that he’s implemented top notch healthcare and education systems in the lowly third world country of Cuba. That’s because for the most part the international media has neglected their duty to report the truth about the dictatorship that lies 90 miles from American shores.
The pages linked below seek to correct that and educate you about the real Fidel Castro, a murderous dictator who has remained in power for 53 years and counting. Think about that, even if he was a “good dictator” could you imagine living under the rule of the same man for 53 years? So here’s the list, click the links to see a write-up about each item with links to references and source materials.
Introduction -Fidel Castro’s greatest atrocities and crimes
1. Fidel Castro’s firing squads in Cuba
2. Fidel Castro sank the 13 de Marzo tugboat killing Cuban women and children
3. Fidel Castro’s shoot down of American civilian aircraft killing 4 people including 3 American citizens
4. Fidel Castro’s Cuban political prisoners
5. Fidel Castro’s Cuban forced labor camps, the UMAPs
6. Fidel Castro’s religious repression against Cubans
7. Fidel Castro separates Cuban families
8. Fidel Castro restricts the movement of Cubans
9. Fidel Castro’s foreign interventions resulting in thousands of deaths
10. Fidel Castro’s espionage