The Miami Herald is finally reporting on the Cuban media and government’s (redundant, yes, I know) efforts to raise the profile of raul castro, readying, obviously, the Cuban population for the eventual and dare I say right around the corner succession.
You know what this means, dont you? This means the Cuban government is gonna have to come up with a whole bunch of new slogans to accompany the new head of the revolutionary government.
I thought we could help them out a bit, a lo Americano.
Behold the Slogan Generator.
Here are a few new slogans, via the Slogan Generator, for the Cuban government’s consideration:
– Go On, Get Your Raul Castro Out.
– A Day Without Raul Castro is Like a Day Without Sunshine.
– Two Hours of Raul Castro in Just Two Calories.
– Grab Life by the Raul Castro.
– Silly Rabbit, Raul Castro is for Kids.
– Spreads Straight from the Raul Castro.
– Is It Live, Or Is It Raul Castro?
– Snap! Crackle! Raul Castro!
Just keep rerfreshing for more. Slogan Generator via The Corner.