…I want to be Jeff Goldstein.
I dont know how Jeff comes up with them, but man, the following at Protein Wisdom had me rolling in laughter:
9 OTHER legends Code Pink leader Medea Benjamin considered scrawlng in marker on her t-shirt for when the cameras caught her disrupting Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki’s speech to a joint session of Congress today:
1. “War is bad for children and other living things. Except neocons—who make BILLIONS off of AMERICAN HEGEMONY and who I hope DIE IN LARGE NUMBERS”
2. “At Least My Bush Can Pronounce ‘nuclear’!”
3. “Bedraggled Wannabe Hippies for Peace”
4. “Daddy Never Hugged Me. So I Shot the Wretched Patriarch in His Nutsack”
5. “Aerosmith: ‘Back in the Saddle Tour ‘84”
6. “‘No Muff too Tough / We Dive at Five’ – The Bearded Clam Tavern, Wicomico St., Ocean City, MD”
7. “Cindy Sheehan’s son died in Iraq and all I got was this lousy t-shirt”
8. “Help the brown peoples with words and a lot of sanctimonious histrionics, not bombs!”
9. “I ? Vagina”**
That’s better than a cup of coffee to get you goin’ in the morning.