Now that Cuba has U.N. clearance, now that fidel’s been lionized as an elder spokesman for humanity, now that poor Cuba is mourning the loss of its first lady, what better time for Rangel & Co. to introduce the newest Cuba bill.
According to a rumor, the bill will:
1) Lift the travel ban
2) Remove pre-payment requirement for agriculture exports to Cuba
3) Allow for direct banking from Cuba in relation to payments from agricultural sales
4) Provide visas to Cubans whose intent is to inspect and/or purchase agricultural goods
5) Eliminate onsite verification requirement applied to medicine and medical devise exports
6) Repeal of Section 211
7) Support of an Agricultural Export Promotion Program with respect to Cuba administered by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Read it here.