Received this in my inbox last night. Can anybody confirm?
Bill Nelson will have a town hall meeting on Thursday, August 13th at 4:00 pm at his Cora Gables office. The address is:
2925 Salzedo St
Coral Gables, Fl 33134
Telephone (305) 536-5999
The real mob (ACORN, SEIU) will be there. WE MUST SHOW UP IN NUMBERS..! Even if we do not get a chance to go inside where Senator Nelson will hold the town hall, we must show our numbers and show the local media (which will be in attendance looking for bad behavior…from conservatives) that ObamaCare is not supported and must not become the law of the land under any guise or circumstance. I call upon all concern individuals to flood the office and surrounding areas with your posters (please be respectful).
Until Thursday, let’s call Senator Nelson’s office and let him know how his constituents actually feel. Ring the phone off the hook with intelligent, respectful objections to ObamaCare.
If you do make it into the Town hall, here are some suggestions you may consider asking:
* Can you promise our tax dollars will not fund abortions?
* Can you promise I will not lose my current health plan and doctor?
* Can you promise Senators and Congressmen, as well as their families, will enroll in the same public plan we will have?
* Can you promise Obama’s healthcare will not lead to higher deficits?
* Can you promise government bureaucrats will not ration care, especially seniors and those seriously ill?
Let us show the local and national media, Senator Nelson, and Speaker Pelosi, and all who doubt our authenticity and sincerity that:
We Are The Grassroots!