Eh … What Does He Know?

Libyan_president

Anyway

Libyan President Mohammed el-Megarif said he believes Al Qaeda is responsible for the deadly attack at the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi that killed four Americans and that roughly 50 people have arrested in connection with the violence, according to two broadcast interviews Sunday.

Megarif, president of the Libyan National Congress, also differed with the Obama administration’s position that the attacks that started Tuesday were sparked by an anti-Islamic video on the Internet.

In an interview with NPR, Megarif said foreigners over the past few months have been infiltrating his country, which has been undergoing major changes since the uprising against the late dictator Muammar al-Qaddafi.

Megarif says the attackers, whom he believes are connected to Al Qaeda, used the protests as a cover to attack the U.S. Consulate on the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

“The idea that this criminal and cowardly act was a spontaneous protest that just spun out of control is completely unfounded and preposterous,” Megarif told NPR. “We firmly believe that this was a pre-calculated, pre-planned attack that was carried out specifically to attack the U.S. Consulate.”

Perhaps he should talk to Susan Rice

U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice blanketed the TV airways Sunday to reinforce the Obama administration’s position that the deadly violence at American outposts across the Middle East last week was the result of an anti-Muslim video — delivering her message on four morning talk shows.

“What sparked the violence was a very hateful video on the Internet,” Rice said on “Fox News Sunday.” “It was a reaction to a video that had nothing to do with the United States.”

She also repeated the administration’s message that the attacks, which started Tuesday in Egypt and spread to more the 20 U.S. posts in the region, were “spontaneous,” not planned or timed for the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks.

Gateway Pundit: Busted!… State Department Scrubs Damning Memo From Website Following Deadly 9-11 Consulate Attacks

osac-threats-e1347740843493

Mother Goose and crowing cocks … Fairy tales and myths.

3 thoughts on “Eh … What Does He Know?”

  1. Didn’t that video come out in July? Obviously (to me, anyway) it was used to stir up riots as a cover for a planned attack on our consulate. Supposedly our ambassador died from “smoke inhalation” while trying to run out of the building. Here’s what I want to know:

    Who re-posted the video and sent it around?
    Who picked the date of September 11?
    Who supplied the attackers with RPGs?
    Who knew that our ambassador would be there rather than in Tripoli?

    Oh, wait, what am I thinking? The person to blame is the stupid film-maker.

    I can’t believe they actually arrested that guy. Let’s all convert to Islam and get it over with. Or, here’s an idea: We could fight back and stop appeasing them.

Comments are closed.