Yeah. When the lying gets tough, the liars double-down on their lies…
Or something like that.
Castro regime officials and Castrophiles around the world continue to deny that U.S. and Canadian diplomats were injured by sonic attacks.
Unsurprisingly, Castrophiles in the news media continue to report these denials with more frequency than they report accounts of the injuries or of the injured.
It’s all in the denials, don’t you see, Mildred? Denying something happened makes the denial a FACT.
And, as we all know, all FACTS are equal, especially when it comes to something as lovely and as beloved as the Castro regime.
Truth is overrated. Get that through your thick skull, Mildred.
Truth is grossly overrated. Lies are so much more beautiful, and so magical.
Deny something and, poof, the denial instantly becomes more believable than any truth.
Remember attorney Johnny Cochran at the O.J. murder trial, Mildred?
Remember the most audacious lie he tossed at the jury, after O.J. pretended to struggle putting on that bloody glove found at the murder scene? Oh, dear Lord, the glove is too small for O.J.
“If the glove doesn’t fit, you must acquit.”
Beautiful. Brilliant. Believable.
Never forget, Mildred, the bigger the lie, the more believable it will be.
Yeah, like this one: The Castro regime put 2,000 experts to work on finding the source of the sonic attacks.
Yeah, 2,000. And they were all experts too. Castrogonia has nothing but experts, you know. Everyone there is an expert on something…
Yeah, you’d better believe it, Mildred, ’cause you ain’t got no alternative.
From Granma Euro-Lite (Reuters)
Cuban officials investigating U.S. complaints of attacks on diplomats in Havana said talk of acoustic strikes was “science fiction” and they accused Washington of “slander” while refusing to cooperate fully with Cuba’s enquiry.
President Donald Trump said last week that he believed Havana was responsible for 24 diplomats being harmed. Earlier in October, Washington expelled 15 Cuban diplomats and recalled more than half the U.S. diplomatic personnel from Havana.
Although Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez had denounced the expulsions as “unjustified” and accused the United States of insufficient cooperation, three Cuban Interior Ministry officials and a doctor heading the inquiry provided more details in an interview on Sunday in Havana.Cuba had deployed about 2,000 experts, from criminologists to audiologists and mathematicians, to investigate the incidents after it became aware of them in February, the officials said.
The probe has not ended, but so far, it had failed to uncover any evidence to corroborate allegations of attacks that the United States says have caused hearing loss, dizziness, fatigue and cognitive issues in diplomatic personnel while based on the Communist Party-ruled island.
“Our main concern at this moment are the accusations being made by the U.S. government and we are focused on that because this is a slander,” said Colonel Ramiro Ramirez, responsible for the security of diplomats in Cuba. There was no immediate comment from the White House or the U.S. State Department.
U.S. media outlets have cited Washington officials as raising the possibility that sonic weapons were used to harm the diplomats. However, Cuban investigators said the Caribbean country did not possess such weapons and denied they could even have been used by third parties without affecting the health of others or attracting attention.
Cuban officials investigating U.S. complaints of attacks on diplomats in Havana said talk of acoustic strikes was “science fiction” and they accused Washington of “slander” while refusing to cooperate fully with Cuba’s inquiry.
“It’s impossible. We are talking about science fiction,” said Lieutenant Colonel Jose Alazo, an expert in the criminal investigation unit of the Interior Ministry. “From a technical point of view, that argument is unsustainable.”
The investigators said the United States had neither allowed access to the people it said had been harmed nor the houses where they reported the attacks took place so their team has instead studied the surrounding areas and interviewed neighbors. They have also evaluated 14 recordings of noises supplied as evidence by the United States and concluded they did not contain anything damaging.
“We have not been able to prove the incident exists, nor have we been able to prove the sounds we have analyzed damage human health,” said Lieutenant Colonel Roberto Hernandez, another investigator in the Interior Ministry.