Cuba to send 3,225 slave doctors to Brazil, 300 to Portugal

Best Friends Forever

From our Bureau of Twenty-First Century Neoslavery with some assistance from our Bureau of Socialist Social Justice

Here we go again. With ultra-leftist Lula da Silva in charge, Brazil is renewing its Mais Medicos program and buying over 3,000 slave doctors from their owner, Castro, Inc. Appropriately, at the same time, 300 slave doctors will be sent to Portugal, Brazil’s former colonial master.

Never mind the healthcare crisis in Cuba or what impact the siphoning of these 3,525 doctors might have on medical care for Cubans. That’s not as important as raking in profits from slave doctors.

Brazil is also importing doctors from Bolivia and Paraguay, but the terms of employment for those professionals don’t involve a 90 percent tax on their salaries by their governments.

Cuba and Brazil were the last two nations in the Western hemisphere to abolish slavery. Cuba did so in 1886 and Brazil in 1888. How appropriate that they should resurrect slavery. Socialist social justice demands it.

Abridged and loosely translated from Periódico Cubano

A total of 3,225 Cuban health professionals have enrolled in the More Doctors program relaunched in Brazil by the government of Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, who assumed power for the third time in the South American giant as of January 1, 2023, according to reports the EFE agency.

The figure places Cuba as the third nation that contributes the most foreign doctors to the program, only surpassed by Bolivia and Paraguay. In fact, this trio of countries account for around 36% of all health professionals enrolled in Más Médicos. Argentina and Venezuela also join the list, although with much smaller numbers.

In reestablishing the program, previous criticisms about the little preference given to doctors who were trained in Brazil were taken into account. For this reason, the procedure now contemplates a priority for Brazilian nationals. According to the latest statistics, 58% of the little more than 34,000 participants were doctors trained in Brazil. The remaining 42% were made up of foreign or Brazilian doctors educated outside the country.

In the years when Cuba forced the island’s doctors to carry out missions in Brazil, considered as “slave labor” by various international organizations, the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) participated in the business as an intermediary and obtained a percentage of the salaries that Brazil paid for Cuban doctors.

2 thoughts on “Cuba to send 3,225 slave doctors to Brazil, 300 to Portugal”

  1. There is nothing new or surprising here. Lula is simply what he is, an inveterate hijo de puta, and he’s anything but atypical among Latrine heads of state. Still, this confirms, for the zillionth time, that Latrines are an alien species to which we do NOT belong and which we must NOT accept, if only out of dignity and self-respect. By now, I am so disgusted and repelled by the likes of Lula and associated enablers that I feel similarly about Cubans who identify as “Latin,” though many do it mindlessly and out of habit. STOP it.

Comments are closed.