As you probably remember, I did not support Donald Trump in the primaries. In fact, I voted for Senator Rubio in the Texas primary.
Nevertheless, we look back at 2017 and see some important accomplishments for President Trump:
- Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch, a magnificent choice;
- Filling the courts with young conservative justices who will defend the US Constitution;
- A more realistic attitude toward Iran and for sure Cuba;
- Tax reform, the first one since 1986;
- The elimination of the Obama Care penalty….it will kill the program because no one now is required to buy insurance;
- GDP growth of 3% and moving to 4%;
- ISIS crushed in the sands of Iraq; and last but not least,
- The Supreme Court supported the travel ban.
There is a lot more to do but this is a great start!